What Business Owners Need to Understand about Website and App Privacy
With the increased use of technology on the worksite, doing any kind of business today is becoming very complex. Customers can now connect with a business through a variety of devices including Smartphones, pcs, and tablets of all sorts. There are tons of sites that allow for interaction between consumer and business personnel. How is one to know how to protect their own privacy through these numerous veins; and how does the business owner know how to protect the privacy of their clients? Privacy Coach can walk you through the process of building a solid, trusted relationship with consumers.
- How personal information is collected and used
- How information might be shared (or not shared) with third parties
- How you handle tracking and if you allow third parties to track or not
- How you or your business partners may use targeted ads to users
- How users can access, change or update, and delete their personal information
Privacy Services for Helping you Offer Consumers Choices